How do I use search filters?
Please note: the filters displayed below will differ from the ones on your Digital Media Hub site depending upon your organization's filter specifications.
Review and Refine your Search Results
After your search results page loads, note the number of results returned and decide if further refinement is needed.
- Click Sort by : ... to change the results order
- Click FILTERS to open more refinement options
- If you do not see the FILTERS feature then it is closed. To open it, click the the magnifying glass icon next to your account name
Filter your Search Results
After clicking FILTERS, the filters bar will appear on the left hand side:
Leaving the Display filter counts off will improve the page loading time.
To refine your search result:
- Click on a filter category
- Select your required parameters
- The above actions will produce filter breadcrumbs at the top of the page. To remove these, click on the X of the respective filter breadcrumb
Select a Range
In the Select a Range section of the filter bar:
- Click Beginning of time and select the first date in your range
- Click End of time and select the last date in your range
Your search results page will automatically be updated and a filter breadcrumb will again appear at the top of the page. To remove this, click on the X of the filter breadcrumb.
Use the date picker to easily select DD/MM/YYYY values.
Note: if you only select a Beginning of time range then the End of time range will default to last date that content was added. If you only select an End of time range then the Beginning of time range will default to first date that content was added.