How do I order sub-clips?
Order Sub-clips from your Active Package
- Click the Active Packages icon on the right hand side of the header
In the page that opens, and against each asset in the package:
- Click the Delivery format/codec drop-down menu to select your desired format/codec for download
- Click OVERRIDE DELIVERY FILENAME if you would like to rename the file that is downloaded
- Click ORDER THIS PACKAGE. A pop-up box will open asking you to Confirm Package Order. Add Notes (optional) and click ORDER THIS PACKAGE
Other features available in the project page include:
- CREATE A NEW PACKAGE (add a new package for sub-clips to be added to)
- DELETE PACKAGE (remove the entire package and it's sub-clips)
- DUPLICATE PACKAGE (duplicate the entire package and it's sub-clips)
- SAVE & NEW (save the package to return to it at a later date)
- Edit package details (rename the package) and other package options including View all Package and Show package comments
Please contact your Wazee Digital representative via the Helpdesk should you require further information or guidance.
You will now be navigated to your Orders page:
- Here you will see the sub-clips in your order processing
You will receive an email notification letting you know that your order is being processed and (once complete), that your order is ready to download.