What is CrUX?
An architecture built for you...
CrUX = Core redesign with an Emphasis on User Experience.
Wazee Digital provides a modular platform that enables content ingestion, storage and delivery. The CrUX initiative is an update to our platform architecture with the goal to provide the flexibility and scale that content creators and licensors need to maximize the value of their catalogs.
CrUX based products will allow a customer to easily on-board their media assets and associated metadata to a proven, scalable infrastructure, manage this content via a purpose-built, white-label branded user experience, and make content available in the right format to the right consumers.
- CrUX is specifically designed for content rightsholders who are looking to manage and deliver their broadcast and digital quality media assets and associated metadata in an external, outside the firewall environment. Wazee Digital’s new CrUX architecture is the foundation for a new modular and scalable content ingestion, storage and delivery platform
- CrUX will allow Wazee Digital to offer multiple products to support many branded customer use cases within a common application code framework. This will eliminate multiple code bases supporting similar functions, enabling customers to upgrade features and functions and allow Wazee Digital to simplify the launch of new products
- CrUX will allow customers to simply on-board their media assets and associated metadata to a proven, flexible infrastructure, manage this content via a purpose-built, white-label branded user experience and make all assets available in the right format to only the customers' users with the proper permissions
The Three Primary Goals of the new Architecture
- Provide API enabled services that are consistent across all products
- Provide a common front-end code base for all portals
- Allow granular configuration per site to speed deployment and minimize maintenance
CrUX Example Demo Portal (BETA Release)
The following Demo Portal (BETA Release) is based upon an upgrade of our existing Commerce Licensing Website. It uses the same API services and front-end code as all other CrUX based portals. The differences in each are in the visual styling elements (images and CSS) and the configuration settings.
Please note that as this portal is in BETA Release mode, updates are being made on a regular basis prior to launch. Please see the link below for further informaiton.