How do I set up Facebook as an EndPoint?
A Core user must have the correct endpoint permissions configured under Administer / Manage Endpoints in order to publish to a new Facebook page. These permissions will allow a user to add, edit, and delete endpoints. Please contact your Wazee Digital representative via the Helpdesk to discuss permissions and configure your Core account.
Adding a Facebook Page
- Click Admin
- Click Administer
- Click Manage Endpoints
- Fill in the Enter supplier name or id box and click return on your keyboard
- Select the Facebook icon. If a user is not logged into their Facebook account then a prompt will ask them to log in. If a user is already logged in, an authorisation screen will appear (complete this approval process)
- Facebook requires the authorisation for receiving the public profile of the Facebook page
- Choose who is allowed to see the posts
- Allow Core to manage pages, posts, etc. This is the Facebook permission which allows Core to post, change and remove assets on behalf of the user
- Upon approval, the new Endpoint will appear